Here's the deal:
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
So...10 Honest Things About Me
1. I am NOT a morning person. I love to stay up really late and sleep late.
Getting my oldest up and to school every morning for the first time
this week has been a huge challenge.
2. I spend way too much time on Facebook.
I wouldn't join it for a long time because I knew once I did that
I would spend too much time online - and I do!
3. I am allergic to Beef. And yes, I'm still alive.
You really can live without it...and your husband can too!
4. I'm about a year behind on scrapbooking. This just makes me sad!
5. I don't think my husband likes my blogging habit.
Not what I talk about, but how much time I spend doing it.
6. Dips my grilled cheese in ketchup.
My husband thinks this is weired, but both our boys do it now too.
7. I hate ironing. I have a pair of pants I really like, but haven't worn in
nearly 3 months because I don't want to take the time to iron them.
8. I don't drink coffee, but love hot tea.
9. And speaking of tea, I love sweet tea! I crave it and drink it all day long.
10. I love pajamas! If I'm home, I'm in PJs and I don't really get moms
who get dressed on days that don't leave the house.