Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decopaged Ornaments

This year I added a new tabletop tree to my bedroom which I'll show you tomorrow. For that tree, I made three star ornaments and a star topper. I started with a these:

And ended up with these:

I simply Mod Podged Christmas scrapbook paper onto the stars in alternating patterns. To cut out the shapes, I layed the paper over the stars and folded it along the shapes. I then cut them out and Mod Podged them on. Very simple, just a little bit of time. This is a craft you could easily do with your children too!

Visit tomorrow and I'll show you the entire tree and the rest of my bedroom.

I'm linking this post up to Blue Eyed Blessings Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash. Lots of Great Ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love your ornaments. I was actually looking around this year for a new star. Maybe I should just find a plain one and try this out!

    Thanks for linking up at the Holly Bloggy. I'm featuring several ideas from each event this week at my blog, and I'm adding this to my craft list for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin