1. I often feed the boys a waffle on the way to the sitters house rather than getting them up earlier to eat breakfast so that I can sleep an extra 10 minutes. (It's only twice a week!)
2. I often let Samuel fall asleep in his bed while watching Scooby Doo. Isn't that a terrible habit to start at 5!
3. I'm already REALLY dreading Samuel starting kindergarten because I know I'm going to have to get up early every day to take him.
4. Tyler is 20 months and I still often put him in the swing to fall asleep. He can actually turn it on and climb in himself. I know it's time to put it up, but he likes it!
5. I ate at Burger King 3 times in 8 days last week. Not my choice, it just happened. It won't happen again!