1. The summer reading program at our local library and their off-site program on Wednesdays.
2. Trips to the park.
3. Trips to the zoo.
4. The lighter work load at work.
5. Cookouts with friends.
6. The farmers market and all of those great fresh fruits and veges - and better yet, veges from my mom and dads garden.
7. Naps on a hot summer afternoon with the air conditioner running and the ceiling fan on - well, okay I use to get those. But I love the memory!
8. Visiting with friends at hubby's softball games.
9. Long days where we can stay outside until sunset (you don't stay outside here after sunset - mosquito country!)
10. Flip-flops, sandles and Crocks. We get out of the house so much faster when I don't have to put socks, shoes and coats on the boys!