1. Early in the month, I visited Samuel's class during community week to speak about what I do in my job. I talked to them about the different jobs at the magazine and what I do, including writing and photography. They each got a copy of the magazine to take home and they were really excited to look through them.
2. Tyler turned 2!!!
3. Samuel's school fall festival. It was a lot of fun and made a lot of money for the PTO's projects for the year.
3. Birthday Parties! We had a family birthday party for the boys between their two birthdays.
4. HDBC Picnic. Our church host a family picnic each fall. It's always fun to get together and for all the kids to be able to play together outside of church.
5. Red Ribbon Week and 50th Day of School Sock-Hop.