Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who's That Pumpkin in the Window??

I found this really cute and easy idea in a magazine (Family Fun, I think). When I saw the pictures, I thought...I have the perfect front porch window to do that!

You simply use tissue paper to make the design. Cut the eyes and mouth out of black, tape it to the window and then completly cover the window in orange tissue paper. The secret is simply leaving your lights on.
A view with the flash, so that you can see the size of the window and the front porch. The kids coming to the front door really liked it.
A view from the street. You can see that it was really visable.
I did it the day before Halloween so it could be seen the night before and on Halloween night. I took it down the next day. A short-run decoration, but it only took me about 30 minutes or less to do, so totally worth it.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin