Friday, October 16, 2009

Stop, Shop & Stroll

We had a great weekend at Stop, Shop & Stroll!! It was held at The Mall at Turtle Creek this year and we had around 45 vendors. We had a great turnout as you can imagine in the mall. We are looking at doing a spring show - if I can get over this one. As the organizer, I stayed very busy for 3+ months getting it set, but the weekend went off with no problems at all.

Information on all of the vendors can be viewed here: Stop, Shop & Stroll. More information on my products can be seen here: Dailey Wear.
Here is my booth:
School Spirit Mugs
Monogrammed Christmas Ornaments
Nursing Covers
Paci Clips, Binky Clips and Crinkle Taggies

Handmade necklaces
Monogrammed Tiles Play Capes - Perfect for your princess or super hero.
My booth! You can also see below the adorable clipboards made by my friend Haley. View her stuff at Clipboards by Haley.

Here are a few pics from around the show. The space doesn't look very full, but it was a HUGE space. So it was very spaced out which was good because it gave everyone lots of room to walk and customers plenty of room for all of the strollers.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful event! I love all of the things that you made.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin