Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ribbon Round Up


Blue Eyed Blessings host a monthly craft challenge and this month is ribbons. I thought I would show a couple of things I've done with ribbon.

I used blue and white ribbon to dress up the letters behind Tyler's crib. It makes the letters look like they are hanging from the ribbons although they are not. Then I finished it off with white buttons.

I make paci clips and bib clips from all sorts of ribbon. I love it because there is so much ribbon to choose from. I sell them at craft fairs and give them to friends as baby gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Your ribbon clips are adorable. I don't know how I missed them when I did my ribbon challenge scouting last week.
    Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my post today. I really appreciated hearing from you and knowing that we mom's can lean on each other and share our "stuff!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are great! Thank you so much for sharing. The ribbon you used to hang the letters is perfect. And, I certainly do love the paci clips! It's so much fun to use ribbon in so many different ways. I'm glad you joined in for this month's craft challenge. It's so much fun to "see" new bloggers and their creativity. Looking forward to more!!

    By the way...what a cute blog background. I'm loving the birdie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin