Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tip Wednesday

I am addicted to storage boxes. I use them for everything and they are the best way for me to have a lot of chaos organized. We have a large M&M collection that we must store in our closet because they have to be kept in a cool, dry area. I have all of the items seperated by holiday so that I can easily pull them down and use them without sorting through a lot of things. Above those boxes are my candles and other decorative stuff.
I also use them to store craft items, wrapping supplies, old negatives and more. These two pictures are only a sample of the boxes that I have. I also like that the boxes stack neatly. And be sure to label your boxes so that you can easily find exactly what you're looking for.

Have any good ideas about organizing? Add your link in a comment below and feel free to grab the button for your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin