Sunday, January 3, 2010

All Things Loved in December

It's December - What's not to love!! Here are a few of our favorites from this past month.
1. Christmas Decorations - It takes forever to get it all done, but it's worth it in the end and the house is so pretty and sparkly all month!
2. Samuel's role as a Wise man in our church's Christmas Program.

3. Christmas Parties! 4. The boys were able to spend 4 1/2 days with my parents at the beginning of their Christmas break. They couldn't wait to go and had a great time. I had to work while they were gone, but it also gave me a chance to finish up shopping and wrapping and to get the house clean while they were gone so that I could focus on them when they got back.
5. More time with my boys - and a week and a half off work!
6. Presents and all the fun on Christmas morning!

7. Santa Came!
8. Samuel's first sleep over. We invited his best friend from school to sleep over during Christmas break. They had so much fun! I am so glad that he found such a good friend!
9. A day at Chuck E. Cheese. No pictures! I decided to focus on playing and not on pictures for this trip! It as a nice way to end the year!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin