Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Tip Wednesday

One last thing from Samuel's room. I like to have things easily accessible and ready to go at a moments notice. Thus, I have lots of bags! Hanging on the inside of each of Samuel's closet doors are the bags he needs for school, church and quick summer trips. School mornings, I always know where his backpack is and its ready to go when I hang it on the hook. The bag behind it is our summer bag. It has sun screen, Samuel's swim suit, a towel, sunglasses and everything else we need to be outside. So if we decide late morning to head to the park or the nature center, I don't have to rush through the house to gather things, I just grab the bag and we go. And if we're at the park and Samuel decides he wants to go to the splash park, I have his swim suit handy. This bag was a life saver for me last summer!

On the other side is his church bag. It has crayons, coloring books a small Etch-sketch, kleenex, wet wipes (learned this through experience) and snacks. It's always ready to go and we just grab it before heading out the door to church on Sunday night.

Want to join the organization fun? Copy the button at the top of the post and add it to your own post. Either link it back to my page or add my blog address to your post. Be sure to add a comment so I can come look at your great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin